Someone in the room? Click to escape!
HServices-Banner 1

Follow the links below to find details of services in your area and range of national organisations, helplines and websites.

Whatever your age and whether you are gay, straight, bi-sexual or transgender you can attend your local GP or if you prefer, go to a specific Sexual Health Clinic. There are specialized GP Practices or clinics within hospitals that will provide this. Attending these clinics means you don't need to go through your GP. Try not worry about being embarrassed, the doctors and nurses will welcome your decision to attend and put you at ease.